Hello my lovelies!
I've always been a bit on the fence about weekly Instagram posts - I like reading other people's but don't like just seeing endless pics rehashed off their feed - I like a bit of text! I've never considered doing one of my own before because my life is pretty uneventful and I post anything vaguely photo-worthy on Instagram anyway. But in my recent bid to post more I wondered if it might not serve some sort of purpose ... I get to ramble on a bit more and go into a bit more detail than I do on Instagram! So... Let's give this a try!
1. These are my in-laws' dogs - yes they're spooning! So cute! Half my camera roll consists of dog photos - in fact my Instagram should probably just be renamed Polkadog.
2. Celebrating my Jon's birthday with some glorious sunshine! I took loads of photos so this is the only one with me in it really.
3. The new Neil Gaiman book! Purchased as a present for Jon, I snapped it up as soon as he turned the last page. Have only just started it but will report back - I'm a bit biased though as I love Neil Gaiman's work!
4. My adopted home country on BBC News! This is such a rarity I took a snapshot. Ahem. Seriously though this is like big news, we usually only have runaway cattle or failed burglaries in our newspapers back home!
6. Trying out an Anatomicals chocolate mask. It was an effort not to lick this off my face. I also made Jon giggle by declaring it was my TOWIE tan!
7. Pulling faces with the bestie after devouring a summer picnic. Not just any summer picnic...an M&S summer picnic. I love their cranberry lemonade!
8. Token sunshine through leaves photo. We lay there for hours... Blissful! Why do I have to go back to work again? Can I move my desk outside?
What are your thoughts on these little life updates? Yay or nay? Please let me know your thoughts, they are always welcome!