4 lovely people had something to say
  1. Congratulations on finishing! The summer I finished my BA was one of the happiest of my life so far, enjoy and make the most of it!

    The wig looks so real! it really suits you but I think the bob does too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing! I can't decide which hairstyle I prefer, I always really like your hair :) And I'm excited that the No. 7 vouchers are back, I have a wishlist!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay congrats lovely, realising you'll never have to do another exam is the best feeling in the world!

    Love the wig - I bought a blonde one for my friend's hen party last year just to see how I'd look blonde... I looked ridiculous...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for finishing! Weird question but how much was the wig? I want to know what I'd look like with dark hair but I don't think claires will appreciate me mauling all their stuff in store!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! xx