Happy Wednesday all!
Time for another round-up of my favourite pins recently, with a slight Halloween theme...I don't usually go all out for Halloween, instead preferring to incorporate small touches in honour of the day. I'm working and dogsitting this weekend so I'm not likely to be dressing up, although I do fancy a little play with make up!
1. It's not exactly breaking news that I'm a huge fan of rose gold! I love this Nars nail varnish, I'm thinking it could be an option for my bridal nails... watch this space.
2. H&M Home are absolutely killing it at the moment, I love all the copper and gold pieces they've brought out. If I wasn't on such a strict budget I'd be buying ALL the things!
3. How beautiful are these glam pumpkins? I'm rather cackhanded when it comes to carving a pumpkin and usually leave it to my more talented other half, but I reckon I could just about pull off this DIY!
4. You know how sometimes you spot something on another blogger and you're instantly smitten? Well I saw these H&M boots on Milly and promptly obsessed over them for about two weeks before caving in and buying them after selling a few bits on eBay. They did feature slightly in my last outfit post but I'm planning on doing another one with better photographs soon!
5. Okay, so I couldn't do a Pinterest post without mentioning more wedding decor... Jon is very keen to incorporate books into the wedding somehow (and I fully support this, of course!) and I found this cute initial idea. Now all I need to do is get past the fear of chopping up a book...
6. Leighton Meester is one of my idols - I adored her in Gossip Girl and have kept up with her career ever since it ended (xoxo!). This is one of my favourite perfume ad campaigns for Vera Wang, it's just so dreamy (and the perfume is pretty fab too!). Can I have her hair please?
7. This is my work-desk-buddy Becky's rather excellently styled bar cart. I can't lie, I want one too! Even though I rarely drink (and when I do it's always something neon pink like Passoa instead of a nice sophisticated G&T).
8. I studied pop art and Lichtenstein at school (for a while I was a massive history of art geek - now you know!) and always obsessed over the cartoon style, I think I even had a bag with it on at one point! So this tutorial by Keiko Lynn caught my eye instantly. I may try and recreate it at home, I'll let you know if I'm successful!
9. Finally, I've been trying to be more inventive in the kitchen (and baked my first successful batch of brownies the other week, let's just say I won't be entering GBBO any time soon) and I really want to try these amazing cookie butters featured on A Beautiful Mess. The only thing stopping me is the inevitable fact that I will end up eating them out of the jar instead of cooking dinner. You know it's going to happen.
So these are my pins for the week! As always if you fancy a gander at my boards click here; it's a bit eclectic (and rather wedding-tastic at the moment, but there's only another 10 months to go). Oh, and remember to leave your links below for me!